Marriage - Sunshine Islands
As in many Harvest Moon games, there is an option to marry. Marriage is one of the main goals of the game. There are 7 bachelors and 7 bachelorettes. Chelsea can marry one of the bachelors, and Mark can marry one of the bachelorettes.
If you want to get married, there are a few requirements you have to meet. In this particular game, the requirements are:
- You must be at Red Heart (60,000 to 65,535 FP)with the person you want to marry.
- You must have seen all the bachelor's/bachelorette's heart events.
- You must own the Wife Bed (as Mark) or Husband Bed (as Chelsea).
- Note: Chen will sell the beds for 10,000 G when you have upgraded your house once.
- You must have raised the Mystic Islands. When you raise it, Nathan and the church move in.
- You must present one offering to the Harvest Goddess by throwing a gift into her pond.
- You must have received the sun stone the bachelor/bachelorette has found by giving them a gift they like for 5 days.
- You must have the Blue Feather.
 Marriage Candidates
Heart events are included on the characters pages.
- Witch Princess
- Alisa Note: You cannot actually marry Alisa. You can view all her heart events and raise her FP like a normal marriage candidate, but she will reject the Blue Feather
 Rival Heart Events
Another traditional Harvest Moon feature is the Rival Heart events system. The other bachelors/bachelorettes can also get married to their rival. For that to happen, you need to trigger their Rival Heart Events in order. Note that the Rival Heart Events you will be able to see unlock as years pass. For example, the Black Rival Heart Event will be available once you've reached Year 2. Similarly, the Green Rival Heart events is only available after Year 3, and the Orange Rival Heart Event, Year 4. Unlike normal Heart Events, the bachelors/bachelorettes have to be under the required FP for normal events.
- Denny and Lanna's Rival Heart Events- Sunshine Islands
- Vaughn and Sabrina's Rival Heart Events- Sunshine Islands
- Elliot and Julia's Rival Heart Events- Sunshine Islands
- Will and Lily's Rival Heart Events- Sunshine Islands
- Pierre and Natalie's Rival Heart Events- Sunshine Islands
Related Threads[Roleplay V3]Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands Club! -The Harvest Sprites Unite! - last post by @ Oct 21, 2011
Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands Roleplay -Exploring New Lands- OUT OF USE - last post by @ Aug 25, 2009
Which island(s) ( on Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands) do you like best and why?? - last post by @ Jan 9, 2011
items in the rucksack will be S rated in Sunshine Island...?? - last post @ Apr 10, 2011
how do i get rid of boulders in my field on sunshine islands? - last post @ Sep 27, 2010
This page has been accessed 10,741 times.