Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns
You're looking to set off on the perfect life as a farmer. You've been wanting a farm of your own for as long as you can remember. But there's a problem: There's two villages, Konohana and Bluebell, and the mayors of both of the towns want you to move in! You'll get to choose which one you like better.
- 2 main characters to choose from.
- You can raise alpacas and bees.
- You can choose to live in two different villages. Konohana or Bluebell. Konohana focuses on raising crops, while Bluebell focuses on raising animals.
- You can have a pet owl. The owl can be used for transportation.
- New marriage candidates. A total of 7 bachelors and bachelorettes (Not including the two specials).
- New irrigation system - You can water all the crops that are planted in the same row at once.
Related ThreadsTale of Two Towns+ edition announced for 3DS in Japan - Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns - last post by @ Oct 9, 2017
Tale of Two Towns+ edition announced for 3DS in Japan - last post by @ Oct 9, 2017
First trailer for Tale of Two Towns+! - last post by @ Oct 4, 2017
harvest moon the tale of two towns - last post by @ Feb 12, 2012
Tale of Two Towns Friend Codes - Strictly 3DS - last post @ Feb 16, 2017
This page has been accessed 23,090 times.