Your Child (AWL)
 Basic Information
Once you get married you will have a son, your son is one of most important things in this game. He will get a job later on in the game, if you would like to give him a specific job you must influence him yourself.
 Career Options
- Become friends with carter and take him to the dig site often. Use your Milker instead of your hands as well.
- Become good friends with Cody and take your son there often. Buy him a colouring book and let him use it as much as he wants.
- Avoid using your horse and take him to Wally’s nearly every day. Make sure you are good friends with them and let him play with a ball.
- Bring him to Gustafa's Hut as much as you can.
- Show your son seeds, crops and and trees. Become good friends with Vesta and take him there everyday. Use fertilizer as much as possible.
- Milk the cows by hand and snuggle them regularly. Keep your son around the farm as much as possible. Milk the cows by hand too.
- Take him to Daryl’s lab every day and become good friends with him. Make sure he plays with the toy car. Use your milker instead of your hands as well.
 His Interests
This is how you can tell what job he wants. You can only really influence him by doing stuff with him the first year you get him.
- This means he is an obedient child.
- Great friends with gustafa and likes art.
- He is good friends with Gustafa and he likes to paint when he can.
- Likes to read (interested in learning).
Dead branch or Wooden Box
- He's mischievous.
- He is mischievous but is also into science and learning.
- He is a good friend with Kassey and Patrick.
- He is a good friend with Cody.
- He likes plants and seeds.
- He is a mischievous child but will listen to what you have to say.
- He likes exercise and fitness.
- He is interest in science and learning.
- He is good friends with Tim and Ruby.
- Likes health and fitness.
Related ThreadsALL AWL QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE - last post by @ May 20, 2004
HARVEST MOON AWL KID INFO ( NOW WITH PHOTOS ) - last post by @ Nov 21, 2009
AWL Character Discussion thread - last post by @ Apr 11, 2004
Holding Your Child - last post by @ Nov 4, 2008
harvest moon AWL child - last post by @ Sep 15, 2011