Winter Festivals - Sunshine Islands
 Snow Festival
- Winter 4
- 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Must have all main characters unlocked
A festival to socialize with others in the snow. You can build a snowman with people that are at 5 hearts/30,000FP with you or higher. The more people you build it with, the bigger it will be. For example:
- Small Snowman: 1 to 5 islanders
- Medium Snowman: 6 to 10 islanders
- Big Snowman: 11 to 13 islanders
Like all festivals, talking to someone will raise their FP with you a little, so try to talk to everyone. Your FP will also increase towards all the people that you helped build the snowman with.
 Winter Harmony Day
- Winter 14
A festival that mirrors the Spring Harmony festival. In this festival, girls give gifts to their loved ones. The festival will differ depending on who you play as. If you play as a girl, you can give cookies to bachelors. If you play as a guy, bachelors at Purple Heart or higher will come by your house to present you with cookies.
 Girl (Chelsea)
You can give Cookies to the bachelor of your choice. It is highly advised that you give some to all of them, as it raises her FP with you by 800. Remember that the bachelor must be on "gift-receiving" terms with you; you must have talked to them a few consecutive days in a row beforehand.
 Boy (Mark)
The times at which bachelorettes will give you Cookies is listed below:
- Natalie: 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM
- Julia: 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM
- Lanna: 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Sabrina: 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Lily: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Witch Princess: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Chelsea: 10:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- Alisa: 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
You will receive 1000 FP towards each bachelorette that gave you a gift.
 Mining Festival
- Winter 19
- 10:00 AM to 6:00 AM
A festival revolving around ores and jewels. It is hosted by Regis. If you want to enter, you need to mine an ore/gem from Volcano Island in advance. Obviously, the higher the quality is, the higher you have a chance of winning. However, don't start thinking that high-quality Junk Ore will get you in first place! In fact, it will just land you in last place. Entering Junk Ore is like saying, "I don't want to win." Recommended quality rating is 6 dots. Remember to talk to all the people that attended, as it raises their FP with you by 300.
The prizes for winning are 1000 Mining Degree Points, 700FP towards all the islanders that attended, and a Wonderful.
 Starry Night Festival
- Winter 24
- 6:00 PM
Another romantic festival! To celebrate the Starry Night Festival, you need to invite a bachelor(ette) that is at Green Heart or higher on the 23rd. They will tell you where to meet them on the day of the festival, after 6:00 PM. The locations for each are:
- Denny: House (Sprout Island)
- Elliot: House (Verdure Island)
- Mark: His room (Inn, Sprout Island)
- Pierre: His house (Verdure Island)
- Shea: His tent (Mushroom Island)
- Vaughn: Mirabelle's house (Verdure Island)
- Will: His cabin (Sprout Island)
- Julia: Her house (Verdure Island)
- Witch Princess: Your house (Ranch Island)
- Lily: Her room (Inn, Sprout Island)
- Alisa: Church (Mystic Islands)
- Natale: House (Verdure Island)
- Lanna: House (Sprout Island)
- Chelsea: Her room (Inn, Sprout Island)
- Sabrina: Her mansion (Sprout Island)
On the 24th, meet with your date at said location. There, you will dinner with the bachelor(ette) and their relatives.
You will receive 1000FP towards all the dinner attendees, and you Fullness will be replenished.
 New Year's Eve Noodle Festival
- Winter 30
- 6:00 PM to 12:00 AM
A festival to celebrate the coming year. At Meadow Island you will be able to have noodles with the other islanders, as a ritual for good luck. At the end of the festival you will be given a random number of Buckwheat Flour.