1. Give Karen's dad a Wild Grape and he will give you the "Steamed Clam with Wine" recipe.
2. Give Kai a Veryberry to get the "Veryberry Wine" recipe.
3. Give Karen'ts mom a Tomato to get the "Tomato Rice" recipe.
4. Give Karen a Strawberry to get the "Strawberry Champagne" recipe.
4. Give Ann's dad Corn to get the "Corn Fritter" recipe.
5. Give Gray an Egg to get the "Stuffed Omelet" recipe.
6. Give Ann a Potato to get the "Mashed Potatoes" recipe.
7. Give Elli an Egg to get the "Bread Pudding" recipe.
8. Give Elli's Grandmother a Tropical Fruit to get the "Walnut Cake" recipe.
9. Give Elli's Grandmother a Walnut to receive the "Walnut Bread" recipe.
10. Give Jeff(owner of Bakery) Milk to get the "Cinnamon Milk Tea" recipe.
11. Give Maria a Cabbage to get the "Cabbage Rolls" recipe.
12. Give Maria's Mother a Turnip to get the "Cream of Turnip Stew" recipe.
13. Give Maria's Dad(the Mayor) a Potato to receive the "Fried Potatos and Bacon" recipe.
14. Give Popuri's Mother an Eggplant to get the "Vegetable Tomato Stew" recipe.
15. Give Popuri's Mother a Tomato to get the "Twice cooked Tomatoes and Greens" recipe.
16. Give Popuri's Father Corn to get the "Corn Pasta" recipe.
17. Give Popuri a Strawberry to get the "Strawberry Jam" recipe.
18. Give Harris the Postman a Potato to get the "Garlic Potato Beef" recipe.
19. Give Pastor Brown a Tomato to get the "Simple Tomato Soup" recipe.
20. Give Duke the Bartender Wild Grapes to get the "Hot and Spicy Wine" recipe.
21. Give Stu(little boy with black hair) a Strawberry to get the "Strawberry Dog" recipe.
22. Give the Craft Store Owner a Medicinal Plant to receive the "Sesame Dandelion Greens" recipe.
23. Give the Midwife an Eggplant to get the "Eggplant with Miso Paste" recipe.
24. Give the Harvest Sprite in the cave a Mushroom(brown) to get the "Mushroom Salsa" recipe.
25. Give the Potion Shop Owner an Edible Herb to get the "Miso Soup with Sprouts" recipe.
26. Give the Head Carpenter or Restauraunt Owner a turnip to get the "Turnip and Cabbage Preserves" recipe.
27. Give the Head Carpenter a Mushroom(brown) to get the "Mushroom Rice" recipe.
28. Give Rick Milk to get the "Homemade Butter" recipe.
29. Give Greg the Fisherman a Large Fish to get the "Fried Char" recipe.
30. Give the Shipper(found at bar at night) a Tomato to get the "Easy Tomato Soup" recipe.
31. Give Kent(little boy with brownish blondish hair) an Egg to get the "Spa Poached Eggs" recipe.
32. Give the Carpenter you find standing where the 3 tree stumps are up on the mountain at night a Large Fish to get the "Grilled Trout with Cheese" recipe.
33. Give one of the Carpenters a Mushroom(brown) to get the "Mushroom Stuffed Char" recipe.
34. Give the Shipper's Daughter(little girl with braids) a Potato to get the "Potato Pancake" recipe.
Related ThreadsHM:BTN vs HM64 - last post by @ Feb 23, 2011
HM64 character likes/dislikes questions & stuff - last post by @ Feb 27, 2007