In almost every Harvest Moon game, marriage is always an option. You get to choose from six different bachelors if you play as Chelsea and from six different bachelorettes if you play as Mark.
 Marriage Canidates
To see their heart events just click on their name. For example, if you want to see Chelsea's heart events, than just go ahead and click on her name.
The first heart event you'll see is the Purple Heart event. You will be given two options to say one thing or another. Whatever you choose to say will result in what heart event you'll see next. In total there are eight possible heart events, but you will only see four. Depending on your responses there is one extra heart event, that you will or will not be able to see.
Heart Event Order:
Orange Heart (The extra heart event)
Heart Colors in Order:
 Rival Heart Events
Bachelors/Bachelorettes may also marry their respective rivals after you trigger their Rival Heart Events.
- Elliot and Julia's Rival Heart Events (IoH)
- Vaughn and Sabrina's Rival Heart Events (IoH)
- Denny and Lanna's Rival Heart Events (IoH)
- Pierre and Natalie's Rival Heart Events (IoH)
In order to get married, there are important requirements you need to follow. In this game, the requirements are:
- You must have all the main characters on the island.
- You must have the church.
- You must have a second house extension.
- You must have the Big Bed.
- You must have seen your marriage canidate's heart events.
- You must have your marriage canidate's heart red.
- You must have the Blue Feather.
Related ThreadsHarvest Moon: IoH Roleplay [4.0] [mods read note] - last post by @ Aug 5, 2011
IF YOU COULD CHANGE HOW MARRIAGE IS CELEBRATED!..HAVE IT YOUR WAY!.. - last post @ Jan 10, 2010