Legendary Rings (MFoMT)
In MfOmT you have the ability to collect the 7 Legendary Rings, unlike in FoMt. You can get the rings by completing certain tasks. Each ring is worth 30 Heroine points. Read on to find how you get all 7 of the Legendary Rings.
 The 7 Legendary Rings
- On Winter 14th you can give chocolate to the bachelors in town. You actually can give chocolate to any boy in town but the bachelors are the important ones. When the Spring Thanksgiving rolls around a season later, the bachelors you gave chocolates to will return and give you cookies. The first bachelor that comes by your farm in the morning will also give you one of the Legendary Rings.
- The first time you participate in the Starry Night Festival, the boy you dine with will give you one of the Legendary Rings.
- This Legendary Ring will be sent to you. You will find it in your mail box. So bve sure to check your mail box everyday!
- You'll receive this Legendary Ring automatically when you get married. You don't see your husband giving you the ring, but it will appear in your Summary screen the day after the ceremony.
- This one comes after you have been married. On your first birthday together as a couple your husband will give you this Legendary Ring as a present.
- After you have been married for 10 years, your husband will give you one of the Legendary Rings as an anniversary present.
- At the beginning of the game you are given a pedometer to carry around with you. The pedometer keeps the number of steps you take as you play through the game. When your pedometer finally reaches 10,000,000 steps, the Harvest Goddess will appear and give you the last Legendary Ring.
You do not necessarily need to find the Legendary Rings in this order. Whichever ring you find first could be the very last ring.