How to get cooking utensils
To obtain cooking utensils such as the pot and the oven, you must go to the junk shop to but them. You can place them on your kitchen at home. If you can't get a cooking utensil, try experimenting by befriending villagers.
 Prices of cooking utensils
Frying Pan :
Dye Pot: 500g
 Using the cooking utensils
Using the cooking utensils can not be done unless you have a kitchen (with the exception of the bonfire). Simply place a kitchen in your house on the furniture menu. On the same menu you will be able to place your cooking utensils on the counter. Not all the kitchens are able to hold all the cooking utensils at once, it is therefore necessary to switch around utensils frequently depending on what you would like to use. To begin cooking, walk up to the utensil on the counter that you would like too cook with and begin adding the ingredients.
 Frying Pan
- Baked potato: Butter, potato.
- Char meuniere: Char, breadfruit, butter
- Cheese omelet: Egg, milk, butter, cheese
- Flounder meuniere: Flounder, breadfruit, butter
- Fried veggies: One of these veggies: Cabbage, onion, bell pepper, spinach or eggplant you can also combine them.
- Grilled clam: Butter, clam
- Halibut Meuniere: Hailbut, breadfruit, butter
- Maple Flounder meuniere: Maple flounder, breadfruit, butter,
- Mushroom saute: Butter, mushroom
- Pancake: Butter, bread fruit, milk, egg, honey
- Plain omelet: Egg, milk, butter
- Popcorn: Corn
- R.trout Meuniere: R.trout, bread fruit, butter
- Salmon Meuiere: Salmon, breadfruit, butter.
- Sardine Meuiere: Sardine, breadfruit, butter
- Spicy fried veggies: Cayenne, one of: Cabbage, onion, ell pepper, spinach or eggplant.
- Spinach saute: Butter, spinach
- Steamed clam: Grape soda, clam
- Sunny side-up: Egg
- Toadstool saute: T.stool. butter
- Tomato omelette: Egg, milk, butter, tomato
- Tortilla: Corn, milk
- Truffle Saute: Butter, truffle
- Tuna steak: Tuna
- Yamame Meuniere: Yamame, breadfruit, butter.
- Yellowtail Teriyaki: Yellowtail.
 Bonfire Recipes
The bonfire is the only cooking utensil that can be used outside. It's also the only cooking utensil that comes from the tool box. To use it, simply put the box of matches in your inventory like you would using a tool. Then, simply step out side and start a fire by pressing X. You can only make one bonfire at a time. If you enter a building, enter a mine, visit the Harvest Goddess or leave the main map at all, the bonfire will disappear and turn into a rock.
When you are done using the bonfire, you may either pour water on it using the watering can or enter a building and it will be gone.
Note: You can't use the bonfire when it's raining, because the water form the rain will automatically put it out.
- Anchovy: Sardine
- Baked chestnut: Chestnut
- Baked corn: Corn
- Baked yam: Yam
- Bonito steak: Bonito
- Broiled blowfish: Blowfish (Poisonous)
- Broiled C.carp: Crucian carp.
- Broiled Chulow fish: Chulow fish (Poisonous)
- Broiled Clam: Clam
- Broiled Crawfish: Crawfish
- Broiled Flounder: Flounder
- Broiled Halibut: Halibut
- Broiled Jamsquid: Jamsquid. (Need to discover it to cook it)
- Broiled Lampsquid: Lampsquid
- Broiled Lobster: Lobster
- Broiled Mackerel: Mackerel
- Broiled M.Flounder: M.Flounder
- Broiled Nicesquid: Nicesquid (Need to discover to cook it)
- Broiled S. carp: S. carp
- Broiled Shinapper: Shinapper
- Broiled Shrimp: Shrimp
- Broiled Snapper: Snapper
- Broiled Squid: Squid
- Broiled Tuna: Tuna
- Broiled Yellowtail: Yellowtail
- Salted Amago: Amago
- Salted Char: Char
- Salted Cureall: Cureall
- Salted Dace: Dace
- Salted Halfbeak: Halfbeak
- Salted Huchen: Huchen
- Salted R.trout: Rainbow Trout
- Salted Salmon: Salmon
- Salted Saury: Saury
- Salted smelt: Smelt
- Salted Yamame: Yamame
 Dye Pot
- Blue yarn: Yarn(any) Blue mist flower
- Failed yarn : Any yarn
- Green yarn: Any Yarn, Green leaf herb
- Orange yarn: Any Yarn, Orange leaf herb
- Pink yarn: Any Yarn, Pinkcat flower
- Purple yarn: Any Yarn, Purple leaf herb
- Red yarn: Any yarn, red herb
- Yellow yarn: Any yarn, yellow herb
 Mixer Recipes
- Apple juice: Apple
- Blueberry juice: Blueberry
- Grape juice: Grapes
- Grass juice: (One of either) Cabbage, spinach, green herb, bell pepper. (Befriend Tai)
- Milkshake: Egg, milk
- Orange juice: Orange
- Strawberry Milk: Strawberry, milk
- Tomato juice: Tomato
- Veggie juice: Carrot or spinach
- Very berry juice: A very berry
 Mixing Pot
- Blue balm: Blue mist flower
- Green balm: Green herb x3
- Orange balm: Orange herb x3
- Pink balm: Pinkflowercat x3
- Purple balm: Purple herb x3
- Bravo drink: Egg, pontata root, honey, purple herb (From Michael)
- Caffeine: Milk, Cocoa, Cayenne (Comes with the pot)
- Potion: Green herb, pontata root, honey (From Alex)
- Stamina drink: Red herb, pontata root, honey.
 Knife Recipes
- Sashimi: One of any fish except dace.
- Egg sandwhich: Bread, butter, boiled egg, mayonnaise.
- Pie dough: Bread fruit, butter, egg
- Quesadilla: Tortilla, tomato, onion, bell, pepper, cheese
- Tomato sandwhich: Bread, butter, tomato, mayonnaise
- Veggie salad: Cabbage, tomato, corn, onion, mayonnaise, boiled egg.
 Oven Recipes
- Apple pie: pie dough, egg, apple
- Bread: Breadfruit, butter, egg
- Cake: Breadfruit, egg, butter, milk
- Cheese cake: Breadfruit, Egg, butter, milk, cheese
- Chestnut cake: Breadfruit, egg, butter, milk, chestnut
- Chestnut pie: Pie dough, egg, chestnut
- Cocoa cake: Butter, egg, milk, breadfruit, cocoa
- Cocoa pudding: Milk, egg, cocoa
- Corn bread: Corn, butter, egg
- Eggplant Grati: Butter, cheese, eggplant, tomato
- Grilled fish: You can grill any fish you want. It'll come out as Grilled Salmon, Grilled yellowtail, Grilled tuna, etc.
- Honey cake: Breadfruit, egg, butter, milk, honey
- Jamsquid, Lampsquid, and Nice squid teriyaki: Whatever squid you want to cook here.
- Mushroom gratin: Butter, cheese, milk, mushroom
- Orange cake: Breadfruit, egg, butter, milk, orange
- Pizza: Pie dough, tomato, cheese, onion, bell pepper, corn.
- Potato gratin: Butter, cheese, milk, potato.
- Pudding: Milk, egg
- Pumpkin pie: Pie dough, egg, pumpkin.
- Pumpkin pudding: Milk, egg, pumpkin
- Seafood gratin: Butter, cheese, milk, shrimp, clam, squid.
- Seafood pizza: Pie dough, tomato, cheese, shrimp, clam, squid
- Yam pie: Yam, egg, milk, butter.
 Pot Recipes
- Apple jam: Apple, apple.
- Blue berry jam: Blueberry x2
- Boiled egg: Boiled egg
- Boiled spinach: Spinach
- Bouillabaisse: Tomato, onion, herb, fish, clam, shrimp
- Caramelized Amango: Amangox2
- Caramelized C.carp: Crucian carp x2
- Caramelized S.carp: Silver carp x2
- Caramelized Smelt: Smelt x2
- Cocoa: Milk, cocoa
- Corn soup: Milk, corn
- Cream salmon: Milk, butter, breadfruit, carrot, onion, salmon
- Herb tea: Green herb
- Hot milk: milk
- Marmalde: Orange x2
- Miso mackerel: Mackerel.
- Mushroom soup: Mushroom, milk
- Onion soup: Butter, onion, bread, cheese
- Potage soup: Milk, potato
- Pumpkin soup: Pumpkin, milk
- Spicy stew: Butter, carrot, onion, potato
- Stew: milk, butter, breadfruit, carrot, onion, potato
- Stewed, eggplant, flounder, potato, pumpkin, snapper, yellowtail and yam: You can 'stew' these items individually. They'll come out as Stewed Eggplant, Stewed potato, etc.
- Strawberry jam: Strawberry x2
- Tomato sardine: Sardine, tomato, herb
- Tomato soup: Milk, tomato
- Tomato squid: Squid, tomato, herb
- Very berry jam: very berry x2